I . Technical Advantage
1. Pollution proof, Maintenance Free. It has hydrophobicity transfer, the special characteristic of silicon rubber, which makes the surface of dusty insulator has good hydrophobicity and can operate without cleaning.
2. High mechanical load. It’s inside FRP rod, whose tensile load is 2 times of common steel and 8-10 times of high strength ceramic material. It keeps the reliability of electric net effectively.
3. Compact size and light in weight (only 1/10 – 1/7 of ceramic insulator), hard to damage and convenient installation and transportation.
4. Anti-Puncture, zero value is not required to measure.
5. Good Ability on anti-aging and corrosion. It can operate long time under various outdoor environments.
6. Changed mutually with ceramic insulator with the same load.
II . Normative Reference
III . Type Specification
IV. Major Technical Parameter
DC Composite Insulator Major Technical Parameter
AC Composite Insulator Major Technical Parameter